Tuesday 3 May 2011

A Trapeze in My Bedroom

This may seem a little......... let's say, strange, but I have a trapeze in my bedroom.
If you don't have a clue of what a trapeze is then read on, but if you do then I suggest not. You can if you want to ( but it would be pretty boring if you ask me.)

Well a trapeze is a wooden bar connected to two ropes (strong) at the ends, and the ropes are connected to the ceiling parallel to each other.

Now some of you may be wondering why I have a trapeze in my room so here it is: I do aerial circus, which is swinging off a trapeze and sheets of material, so it's pretty important that I can practise,

What I like about having a trapeze in my room is that if its raining I can hang on it and not get wet. Some people have theirs outside and if it's raining then it's a wasted day.

I have to go, so good bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. An aerialist? Have you seen the Pink video called "Glitter in the Air"? She did a beautiful job singing and swinging at the same time.

    It's lovely. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3stsDXki__U

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Teresa,
    pink was amazing! thank you for sending me the link,I also work with the silks.my favourite thing to do is the foot hang where I hang upside down
    by my feet.
    thanks again,
    Emelia

    ReplyDelete