Thursday 25 August 2011

AUSTRALIA

So I heard that some of you guys over on the other side of the world were wondering what it's like in Australia. Now, you've probably all heard of the Aussie Kangaroo and that they live in our backyards and stuff, but actually they don't. Well they do for me, but not for everyone.

It's not red deserty everywhere you go either. And the one thing irritates me the most is that we don't get snow for Christmas. I know, sooo terrible, isn't it?

Now, I think that's enough negative stuff. You know there's a lot of good stuff as well.... like baking cookies, and driving on the wrong side of the road (well, for you). And we get six weeks of no school at Christmas time. But mum just told me now that you guys get three months holidays in summer!!!!!!!!! Man, you guys are spoilt with holidays. We only get six weeks!

Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment